Thursday, May 10, 2012

Update

Its been a month since Bonnie left the hospital and she continues to heal and gain strength. One of her stitches popped so she still dealing with the bed sore- I'm afraid that little beauty will stay around for many more months. But as far as everything goes, mom is doing very well. She can't do much for long but has tried to get back to a few things around the house. Hopefully my dad is still helping now that he knows how to do everything, what's his excuse, right? The other day when I called I asked for my mom and Don said, "She's making my breakfast." Have to hope he was kidding. Two weeks ago mom was carrying leftovers from a family dinner and fell head first on her way up the stairs. Lucky for her, I'd left a bag of clothes nearby and her face found those instead of Marci's wood floor. Her legs are still catching up with her will ;) Personally I haven't been able to make it up to visit as often as I used to (twice a day is draining after a month). But I am looking forward to having more time with Bonnie now that I am nearly caught up at home. Won't be posting very often again so for those of you that check this more than once a month, may I direct you to one of my favorite sites www.facebook.com where you can spy on anyone. Take care all!

No comments: