Dragged mom back to the hospital Wednesday night. She was having trouble staying awake and her swollen legs made it hard to walk. Today they think her bedsore is infected with MRSA or a staff infection. She's very sick and has been fighting.
Oh Emilee. My heart aches for you guys. Such a rough road with too much suffering. I pray that your mom will be able to heal quickly from this latest setback. I am deeply sorry for all of you. I can't even imagine how difficult this has been. Your mom is one tough cookie. Please give her a squeeze from me. I love you guys!
1 comment:
Oh Emilee. My heart aches for you guys. Such a rough road with too much suffering. I pray that your mom will be able to heal quickly from this latest setback. I am deeply sorry for all of you. I can't even imagine how difficult this has been. Your mom is one tough cookie. Please give her a squeeze from me. I love you guys!
Post a Comment